1.What color do you like most?
the green in the painting I’m doing for my sister
if I said all of them, that means white, right?
2. What in life do you fear the most?
form not following function; vice versa
3. Where is the place that you most want to go?
that nice alpha state that sometimes happens when we’re working.
or else Paris
4. Which part of you do you hate the most?
the fat parts ; the scrawny parts
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
brood about it; analyze it
6. What are you afraid to lose most?
7. Name a memory that occurred to you this year but not last year.
can’t remember back that far; she just doesn't want to tell
8. If you meet someone you love, do you confess it? Or would you observe from afar?
we’d both keep quiet; wouldn’t want to put someone on the spot;
remember the U2 lyric, “Am I buggin’ ya? Wouldn’t want to bug ya.”
9. List three good points of the person who tagged you.
Kathleen Mahler is observant, considerate, and modest.
10. What do you require from your other half?
forgiveness, most of the time. Understanding
11. Till now, what is the moment you most regret?
the moment you can’t take back, that changes everything.
12. Which type of person do you hate most?
power mongers; evil-doers
13. What is your ambition?
to affect people; provoke thought
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
opaque eyes that won’t meet mine.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
same as any beauty contest candidate—world peace
16. How would you celebrate the New Year?
we watched Dick Clark count down.
17. Name one part of your body your lover tells you he or she adores.
18. Do you have a New Year’s resolution?
to recycle last year’s list
19. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her?
yeah, sure, why not?
20. What keeps you awake at night?
powder-keg politics; those darn crickets in the basement
tagged: michi, Kelli, Dusty, Andrea, Ryan, Eric,Laura